RE: on the validity of the "looks like broadband" rule

2004-04-23 14:12:14
--On Donnerstag, April 22, 2004 10:00:51 +0200 Stefan Engelbert <stefan(_at_)gfi(_dot_)com> wrote:

Yes,
I know that problem very good. But not only that.
Lots of broadband users dont even have control over their domain DNS
to create the SPF Record. It would be good if there would be
an alternative to create them somewhere else. Maybe even
on a trusted "public" DNS Server (like the RBL ones) which hosts
all the records for people not having access to their DNS.

Domains are extremely low cost, why should I care about mail from people unwilling to spend a little bit of money to ensure that their mail reaches me? If your DNS provider does not allow you to publish TXT RRs, well, get yourself a different provider, one that _does_ give you the service that you need.

Ralf