Re: Postfix smtpd-policy.pl always says 'DUNNO' / Received-SPF headers?

2004-05-07 01:32:53
Hi Alex,

DUNNO means to allow but continue other checks.  You don't want to
allow the mail just because SPF matches, suppose spammer(_at_)spammy(_dot_)tld
sets up SPF and ask your host to relay mail.

ah, thanks for clearing that up. now it makes sense. :)

So, if anyone could help me with tagging the header accordingly now, i'd
be the happiest man on earth.. well, maybe not, but it would still help me
a lot.  ;)

regards,

Michael