Re: Postfix smtpd-policy.pl always says 'DUNNO' / Received-SPF headers?

2004-05-06 12:29:58
On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 07:46:45PM +0200, Michael Meier wrote:

As you can see I'll correctly get a PASS from the SPF-Query, but the
action always says DUNNO. Is this the way it's inteded to be atm?

DUNNO means to allow but continue other checks.  You don't want to
allow the mail just because SPF matches, suppose spammer(_at_)spammy(_dot_)tld
sets up SPF and ask your host to relay mail.

HTH
Alex
--
I ask you to respect any "Reply-To" and "Mail-Follow-Up" headers.  If
you reply to me off-list, you'd better tell me you're doing so.  If