Any hint about forwards ?

2004-05-27 04:09:29
Hello there,

First of all, many thanks about SPF. I'd like to be ASAP SPF compliant :)

But I have a problem... the forward problems...

For now forward and virtual aliases are the same on my DB... I will have to make different concept (and explain customers why there is a difference !).

Now I am looking for a forwarder systems for postfix that can be run on industrial system based on Postfix + LDAP (there is no local users using any local db, all are virtuals users).

Idealy, this system has to check the virtual_maps db (using LDAP...) check if the domain is local, and if not, change it to be SPF compliant... Also it has to handle bounces and reports correctly to the original sender.

Wow this is a bit hard work, so I am asking if somebody has allready done this work or started it, before I am going to make my own version.

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/