Postfix and SPF question

2004-05-26 18:36:42
Hello everyone,
        Just a quick question.  I have been playing with the Postfix
policy daemon and getting it to append Received-SPF headers to the
emails.  I have the headers being added, and the next thing on the list
was to get SPF to use the best guess method.  I added the guess => 1
parameter to the function call.  Now the headers are still being added,
but they are still getting a neutral result and the explanation is
simply 'local policy'.  What does this mean and can anyone point me in
the right direction to get this working.  The domains I am using to test
this get an SPF pass using the best guess when being sent to a pobox.com
forwarding address.  Thanks in advance,

Eric

Eric Girard
Focus Technology Solutions, Inc.