Re: What about reverse source path?

2004-05-30 16:41:43
On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 10:36:29PM -0500, Andy Bakun wrote:

Are the number of email clients really the issue?  We are talking about
MTA changes, not MUA changes.  Does anything in SPF influcence an MUA,
other than possibly requiring authenticated SMTP?

With many users on outlook, there's a chance there are many users on
exchange.  If there are many exchange servers... well, you know where
this is going to.

Alex
--
I ask you to respect any "Reply-To" and "Mail-Follow-Up" headers.  If
you reply to me off-list, you'd better tell me you're doing so.  If