Re: XML Poll (Please respond only once)

2004-05-31 14:08:35
At 01:20 PM 5/30/2004 -0400, you wrote:
From: George Mitchell <george(_at_)m5p(_dot_)com>
Subject: XML Poll (Please respond only once)
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 10:02:08 -0700 (PDT)

Before we waste any more time on XML, could we take a quick poll on
whether we want to use it at all?  I request all of the members of this
list respond (once) to the list in this thread, stating simply whether
you believe the SPF specification should include the use of XML.  I'll
start off:

I am opposed to the use of XML in conjunction with SPF.

-- George Mitchell
In an earlier posting, I stated that if anyone could show me a here-and-now
advantage, or even a specific down-the-road advantage to using XML that I
would support it. Since no reponses were forthcoming I have no choice but
to state:

I am opposed to the use of XML in conjunction with SPF.

J.A. Coutts