Re: rationale document

2004-06-01 14:29:06

On Tuesday 01 June 2004 15:24, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
I spent some time this past weekend writing a document which
may, after much editing, turn into an Informational RFC.  It
discusses the overall design philosophy and explains some of
the choices made in SPF.
Comments are welcome.

My comments:

 - If that was just a weekend's work, you must have been flat-out!

 - Very nice objective summary of pro- and con- various arguments - invaluable

 - I am not worthy to comment on much more, but will spend a few days trying
to digest it all and come back with constructive comments where I can

Regards

--
Tim Meadowcroft