Re: XML typing

2004-06-02 08:16:57
 In the "download" section I
saw a binary of about 1.3 MB, that's not exactly what you want
for an MTA supporting sender policies ;-)

Yep, it's going to be a big library, but that's why they invented "shared".

http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdvalidator/ claims to be
an online validator.  Now we only need an XSD and an instance
for some experiments.

I think there's a schema inference tool around there somewhere, run that on
a few examples, squish the output together, make the changes you need for
your CIDR issue, and "Bob's your uncle". :-)

"do we
want to distribute XML documents with DNS" is still clear: NO.

I think the issue is not whether you "want to", but whether you *have to*
so as to keep your new best friend happy :-) Politics is, after all, "the
art of the possible".