Re: was: XML Poll

2004-06-01 20:20:30
I guess I don't understand. you mean to generally express it?

well, um.. anyway you want to, just make it a valid xml doc.

How about something like:
<cidr>
    <address>206.13.01.48</address>
    <block>25</block>
</cidr>

or how about?
<cidr>
    <a>206.13.01.48</a>
    <b>25</b>
</cidr>

or
<cidr>206.13.01.48/25</cidr>

or
<ip>206.13.01.48/25</ip>

it doesn't really matter. Just say what format you are going to specify it
in, and run with it. As long as everyone agrees on it (or you say "this is
how it's going to be ;-) ), it should be fine.

Cheers!
Dave