Re: first draft, proposed agenda for SPF/ID BOF today at Inbox Event

2004-06-03 20:41:34
On Jun 3, 2004, at 3:07 PM, Michel Py wrote:
Consider the following strategy:
1. Encourage everyone to publish -all. Now.
2. Discourage everyone to reject on -all until SRS/DAVE happens.

I dislike this plan because it steals my ability to use -all. I have no forwarding concerns for my domains and I *want* people to be treating my SPF records as gospel. Without an -all-i-really-mean-it option, SPF is crippled for people who don't have concerns over forwarding/SRS issues.