Re: Re: Postfix and SPF question

2004-06-07 12:21:19
[...]

Would you mind mentioning how you got it to do that? The postfix policy
I downloaded from spf.pobox.com just has:

# TODO XXX: prepend Received-SPF header.  Wietse says he will add that
functionality soon.

Also: Is there anyone out there who has any iformation at all about
getting SRS to work with Postfix?  I haven't been able to find anything
yet.

I am doing something to make SRS working on Postfix... As a content filter. It does checking if domain is local or not and then forward it to the SRS Agent.

It is designed to work like a content file (like Amavisd-new and consorts...)...

It is written 100% in pike and takes domains lists using LDAP.

Expect this software finished in less than 15 days... I think.

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/