RE: Re: Postfix and SPF question

2004-06-08 12:13:39
Gerhard,
    Mine only prepends the headers once, so I would check you configs, because
I have not seen this behaviour.

Eric

________________________________

From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Gerhard
W. Recher
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 3:06 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [spf-discuss] Re: Postfix and SPF question

eric wrote:
Yes,
                My original post was about strange behaviour I was getting
with the best guess functionality.  What exactly is your >strange behaviour,
the two headers or the none response?  I am not exactly an expert on this, I
just gave it a shot because no one >responded when I asked about anyone else
doing this.  I'm going out of town on business the rest of this week but I
should have email >and will try and help.

hmm .. I think postix triggers this policy-daemon more than once...  in
addition.. so all things go worse...

do we have a statement from Wietse concerning this ?

if i search archives and @google... no real statemant who to prepend header
informations...

yours

Gerhard W. Recher
(Geschäftsführer)

NETpilot GmbH

Wilhelm-Riehl-Str. 13
D-80687 München

Tel: ++49 89 547182 0
Fax: ++49 89 547182 33
GSM: ++49 171 4802507

w3: http://www.netpilot.net
e-Mail:   mailto:Gerhard(_dot_)Recher(_at_)netpilot(_dot_)net