Re: Re: Drive Towards Consensus

2004-06-19 01:10:49
--On Freitag, Juni 18, 2004 00:50:23 -0500 wayne <wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> wrote:
[...]
While I agree that the things that Margaret Olson is looking for are
beyond the scope of MARID, they *are* email problems that Margaret has
to deal with on a regular basis.
[...]
If you think that XML is not an appropriate solution to the SPF
system, then I highly recommend thinking about how to solve the
scenarios that Margaret proposed within the SPF syntax.

No. SPF is about authorization. Period. Don try to build something that we call in german "eierlegende Wollmilchsau", a tool that solves *all* problems. A project like that could never be completed, so let's stick to small, manageable problems.

Margarets problems can be solved by other tools, they are not the kind that we want to solve with SPF.

Ralf