Re: donations

2004-06-19 14:27:26
The shirts are cool.

Might I also suggest some shirts be made available at break-even or $5
donation, in case we want a lot of them?  Perhaps the shirts incremented by
$50 could bear the words "SPF Supporter" or something...

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 06:12:46PM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

| I'll put a few designs up on cafepress, you guys can decide
| what you like.  Stay tuned.

http://www.cafeshops.com/spf_fundraiser

Shirts are expensive because, well, this is a fundraiser.

If you don't like the designs, you can also just go to the
website and donate through paypal:

  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html

If you want to contribute artwork of your own, send it to me.

meng

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html

Greg Connor
gconnor(_at_)nekodojo(_dot_)org

Everyone says that having power is a great responsibility.  This is a lot
of bunk.  Responsibility is when someone can blame you if something goes
wrong.  When you have power you are surrounded by people whose job it is
to take the blame for your mistakes.  If they're smart, that is.
                -- Cerebus, "On Governing"