Re: Donations not overwhelmingly successful

2004-06-24 15:00:25
It hath once been written:

So we've received something like $300 so far from the fundraiser.

By comparison, the entrance fee for a single individual to
attend an IETF meeting is $500.

We may have to set up a structure like

 http://www.antiphishing.org/membership.html

If we set up "corporate membership" for SPF, would people on
this mailing list get their companies to join?

I would gladly go and double the amount you can receive immediately (I actually
just tried) but I see that you are using PayPal for this purpose.

Paypal sends out too much UCE from our experience and we will not provide them
with our billing details.

Maybe we can help you receive payments towards this end without using PayPal?

Steven G. Willis     sgwillis(_at_)deepskytech(_dot_)com       772.794.9494
Deep Sky Technologies, Inc.          http://www.deepskytech.com/
http://www.badchickens.com/         http://www.store-secure.com/
AIM-iChat: dstisgwillis