Re: RE : Re: Some stats on TXT usage in domain names (updated)

2004-06-28 07:08:29
Bourque Daniel wrote:
Well, maybe you should get out of Europe and visit some others countries
that speak AND use french AND english...  :o)

Here in Switzerland we have four different national-languages: german (60%), french (30%), italien (7%) and rumanch (3%). All the four are used and spoken. For business often there is also english used very often, so in total there are five languages used and spoken. Usually people here can AND do speak TWO or THREE languages here in Switzerland. It is not a question of "to be able" it is a question of "Do I want".

BTW in the part of canada where I was for one month, people weren't able to speak one word in french. Nothing.

PS: The number of domains with SPF records is interesting but just for me, I
could add 1000 domains to the list and it would meen nothing...  Actually,
only the domains we use for mailing have SPF records.

Why don't you add a "v=spf1 -all" record? So this would be nice for the others they are checking spf and can reject the spam and other forget mails.

PS2: Thinking of it, in fact, it would be good to add record indicating that
NO smtp server should use those domain's names.

Here you say it.

Teddy