RE : RE : Re: Some stats on TXT usage in domain names(updated)

2004-06-28 07:19:12
Just to finish this thread, I was speaking of Quebec, not Canada...  :o)

OK, I know, it's not an « Official » country but we like to think of it like
one.

BTW, to stay on SPF subject, Yes, I will publish a do not use SPF record for
my currently unuse 1000 domains.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Teddy [mailto:teddy(_at_)teddy(_dot_)ch]
Envoyé : 28 juin, 2004 10:08
À : spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Objet : Re: RE : [spf-discuss] Re: Some stats on TXT usage in domain
names(updated)

Bourque Daniel wrote:
Well, maybe you should get out of Europe and visit some others
countries that speak AND use french AND english...  :o)

Here in Switzerland we have four different national-languages: german
(60%), french (30%), italien (7%) and rumanch (3%). All the four are
used and spoken. For business often there is also english used very
often, so in total there are five languages used and spoken. Usually
people here can AND do speak TWO or THREE languages here in Switzerland.
It is not a question of "to be able" it is a question of "Do I want".

BTW in the part of canada where I was for one month, people weren't able
to speak one word in french. Nothing.

PS: The number of domains with SPF records is interesting but just for
me, I could add 1000 domains to the list and it would meen nothing...
Actually, only the domains we use for mailing have SPF records.

Why don't you add a "v=spf1 -all" record? So this would be nice for the
others they are checking spf and can reject the spam and other forget mails.

PS2: Thinking of it, in fact, it would be good to add record
indicating that NO smtp server should use those domain's names.

Here you say it.

Teddy

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html