My Tweaks

2004-06-29 06:09:17
As requested, here are the tweaks and hacks I made.  They are
described in my last post.  I don't think much of 'patch', so
these are complete files.  Run 'diff' on them if you like.  The
'fallback' records are munged examples as I don't want to share
who my correspondents are.

FYI Paul Howarth, your private mod to support "to" whitelisting
isn't so private--it appeared as the first hit in the Google
query I ran on SPF whitelisting.

This is it for me--I'm signing off.  I'm much to busy writing
code for my product to spend any more time on this.  Just had to
shut off the firehose of spammer garbage so I can concentrate.
Spammers have gotton quite good at getting past the various
DNSBLs lately.

David

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html