Re: Last Tweak for the Aggressive Spam Hater

2004-06-29 17:20:01
On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 02:45:22PM -0700, David Lawless wrote:

| I'm going to modify "Query.pm" to replace "?all", "~all", and
| even "+all" with "-all".  The "+all" covers the numbskulls that
| want people to send spam using their domain.  I could care
| less about getting e-mail from people using forwarding
| services.  If they're someone I know, I'll whitelist them.

OK, it sounds like you know what you're getting into; when
you do this you go out of spec, and YMMV.  False positives
become YOUR PROBLEM :)

Folks should follow this example at YOUR OWN RISK.

I applaud your daring.  Please keep us posted on the success
of your experiment.

cheers
meng