Re: Inactive domains

2004-06-29 18:36:59
On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 07:15:11AM +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

That all looks OK, with the possible exception of the TXT records for
spf-exp.nomail.metron.com, of which there are two. I notice that one of
these ends in a space, so perhaps you're expecting them to be
concatenated? The TXT records are returned by the resolver in a random
order, so there's no guarantee which one will be first.

Concatenated to one record.

You still have the bare "a" and "mx" entries first; I'd move the ip4
entries in front of those too.

Done too.

Cheers, Paul.
--