Emails to SPF domains

2004-07-05 17:42:55
Hey There,

Our company Rubico India are using a webhost to host our email and then
forwarding it to a free secure email system (HYPERLINK
"http://www.myrealbox.com/"www.myrealbox.com) so that we can download the
emails using a secure server.

The problem is that when we send the emails using myrealbox and changing the
from to HYPERLINK
"mailto:user(_at_)rubicindia(_dot_)com"user(_at_)rubicindia(_dot_)com we can no
longer send emails to domains that are using SPF technology.

Is there anyway that we can send emails through our secure email client
myrealbox but still have the From appear as HYPERLINK
"mailto:user(_at_)rubicindia(_dot_)com"user(_at_)rubicindia(_dot_)com when
sending to email
address where there host uses SPF?

Or does this mean that we have to set our own server to send emails
securely.

Thanks for your Help

Reubs

---