Re: List of Registrars that support TXT in DNS.

2004-07-28 08:59:17
Josep M. wrote:

I have created an small list of Registrars that Support SPF,if Meng feel
that this can be useful just link from spf.pobox.com and I will look for
add more registrars.

The url where is published is
http://www.telefonica.net/web/news/spf/index.html
The definitive URL will be spflist.navegants.com (redirected to the first)

Please take a look and give your opinion,comments.

http://www.domainsmadeeasy.com/

Since they are the same folks who provide the DNSMadeEasy service (which definitely does support SPF TXT records), I would imagine that any domains registered through them would support SPF TXT records.

(Unfortunately, I don't have any domains registered with them to verify this. We only use them as a DNS provider.)