Re: List of Registrars that support TXT in DNS.

2004-07-27 14:49:16
I think is a good choice,this will be useful next months only,if this can
do little more pressure to the registrars,most of them will add TXT
records forcing the rest to add TXT records too.At this point the list
will not be needed:)

Josep

Ah ok,

that might also work :)