Re: Error 0x80070103 - 0x0 while excluding recipients from a message rejection

2004-07-28 23:27:34
Hi,

This doesn't look familiar to me. It would probably help if you
mentioned what software you are using (os, mta, spf filter), although i
suspect this is windows, in which case someone else will have to help
you here.

Koen