Re: Distrowatch article on SPF

2004-07-31 12:04:10
Dear All,

Thanks to everyone who replied. The comments were very enlightening -
indeed, I had some of my facts wrong, and I'll make the appropriate
corrections. Since Distrowatch Weekly News is published on Monday and
Microsoft is supposed to make some proposal announcement (about their
patent licensing) later the same day, I plan to do a follow-up story the
week after.

By the way, I particularly enjoyed this comment...

Are you sure you are a journalist, because double checking
your facts is not behaviour becoming of a journalist

Unfortunately, your assessment of the journalistic profession is all too
true.

best regards,
Robert Storey