META: How to contact the listowners

2004-08-02 17:32:28
[Resending- My previous message on another thread contained the wrong
"owner" address.  Correct address appears below.]

Meng and I are interested in your opinions about
  - what is on-topic, what is off-topic
  - how off-topic material should be dealt with
  - any other behavior you consider an "abuse" of the list
  - suggestions for improvement
  - etc.

In order to keep the noise level to a minimum, please address any Meta
comments like these to the listowners at:
  spf-discuss-owner(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com

META note:  Most lists I have been on consider "Meta" issues (meaning
discussion about the list itself, such as what is on- or off-topic, how
moderation should be done, etc) to be "mildly off-topic".  This is
especially true of high-volume lists.  Until we come up with an official
policy statement, could members please direct any META-type comments
directly to the list admins and not to the list itself?  If a topic is
important enough, the admins will post to the list and ask for