Re: Distrowatch article on SPF

2004-08-04 03:40:53
Hi Robert,

Afaik (and i get my info from the MARID list) there is no news. Microsoft has
remained silent, and discussion is now on whether this means dropping the PRA
algorithm or implementing the PRA anyway (which I think no-one really wants).

I have to catch up with the latest posts on that list however, as the topic
generates quite some traffic. I think you can subscribe to that list via
majordomo(_at_)vpnc(_dot_)org btw, sending a message with 'subscribe
ietf-mxcomp' in the body.

Koen