Re: Distrowatch article on SPF

2004-08-04 14:43:36
Dear All,

As most will recall, I asked for help with the article for Distrowatch
Weekly News last week (regarding Microsoft's licensing proposal for
possible patents in SenderID).

Rather than just drop the story now that I've reported it, I thought it
would be appropriate to follow up, since Microsoft was supposed to make
their "best offer" Monday, 2 August. Today is Tuesday (in my time zone,
at least), so I'm wondering if there's any news? If anything gets
announced, I'd greatly appreciate hearing about it.

Apologies if I sound impatient. You know what pests journalists are -
not much better than flies at a picnic.

best regards,
Robert