The bickering

2004-08-04 14:40:45

I had almost 500 unread emails from the list.
(Been kinda out of pocket)

As sick and silly as the bickering is over the SPF it was very
entertaining.

As a general rule, I have ALWAYS deleted any post from
JamesC since he slammed me with an acerbic and insulting comment
about my nationality for no good reason.  Reading the
posts from the last few weeks, I am reminded of why
I "delete".

After reading many emails back to back, I have come to the
following opinions / conclusions:
        1) James does not seem reasonable or easy to work with.
        2) James still has good points about the LIBSPF2 being
         confussing and Wayne was not very gentlemanly in doing
         what he did.
        3) The FAIR thing for the community would be for both partys
         to rename their libs.
        4) James is an insulting jackass, I'm pulling out my credit card
         and contributing to Wayne and Spock.    :-)
        5) If James would spend as much time coding as he does crying,
         he'd have a decent app by now.
        6) Now back to my regular DELETE & LURK mode.

Wayne, keep up the good work.

bg