RE: Testing?

2004-08-14 11:46:10
I was off by 1 month.  And maybe don't understand some details.

Phase 1 - 10/1/04 Publish Outbound SPF records (and more).
        I assumed this was required to send mail to hotmail and msn.
        I believe I read this somewhere, but can't find it.

Phase 2 - 12/31/04 Upgrade to sender ID compliant servers (and more).

Details:
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/twc/privacy/spam_senderid.mspx
        Select "Sender ID Framework".

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of
nospam(_at_)britishlegion(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 12:58 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [spf-discuss] Testing?

If Microsoft are going live in 2 weeks they've got a lot of work to do.

Their SPF wizard is borked in several places, the microsoft.com and
hotmail.com domains still have XML records in their _ep subdomains and
msn.com has nothing at all.

Anyone know what they're actually supposed to be going live with?

Peter Lawton