RE: Why will SPF stop SPAM.

2004-08-17 12:19:58
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, guy wrote:

A side note...  Since I must forward email using comcast.net, anyone else
that has access to comcast.net can fake an email from me.

comcast.net should authenticate senders.  Since they don't, you can
sign up with www.dnsmadeeasy.com for authenticated SMTP service (via your
choice of port), and close that gaping hole in your SPF record.