Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-20 14:33:26

91% measured spam deletion rate using only statistical blocking by domain with
approximately 100 users (1 month in existence).  Will reach 99+% as usership
grows.  Go figure.  > approx. 100,000 spams deleted.  approx. 10,000 non-spam
delivered.  0 false positives.  Wonder how long it will take us to pass all
spams deleted by SPF?  Maybe we already are.

BTW, Cool Page has sold > $ 2 million since 1998.  Corel Painter (formerly
Fractal Design Painter) sold $1 million in 1 month when I was one of main 3
programmers on it.

Enjoy your drivel.

Kind Regards,
Shelby Moore III

CEO 3Dize, Inc. (coolpage.com)
CEO DownloadFAST.com, Inc.
founder and main programmer of AccuSpam.com* (AntiViotic.com)
main programmer of Cool Page* (1998-), Art-O-Matic* (1996-8), WordUp*
(1986-90), TurboJet (1988)
contributing programmer to DownloadFAST.com* (2001-), Corel Painter* (1993-5),
Corel ArtDabbler, EOS PhotoModeler (1996), FONTZ! (1988)

shelby(_at_)coolpage(_dot_)com

* denotes major involvement in massive multi-year R&D projects with millions of
characters (1000s of pages) of code