Re: Please ignore this accuspam person

2004-08-21 08:12:01
Koen Martens wrote:

People,

Let's all please try and ignore this accuspam person, he's filling up
mailboxes with nonsense. What's more, he tries to leverage his
position by boasting about selling 30 million copies of some crappy
software package (is this even true or does he make this up as well
as so much more he does).

If we all just don't respond to him anymore, he promised he would go
away. So if his promises are worth anything, we can simply ignore him
and we're done with it.

This person is delusional and suffering from various psychological
diseasses, he is not worth the waste of bandwidth.

I believe you are right. From now on, I shall myself refrain from adding any
more logs to the fire, so to speak. It is time I started going back to
concentrating on the important issues.

Cheers,

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org