RE: Which address of this list should auto-responses go?"

2004-08-21 17:00:10
Guy,

Bump me again via private email in about 1 month.  By then the AccuSpam FAQ
should contain a mention of mailing lists, then you can remind me that I intend
to give you a public credit for the idea.

You may or may not be first, but you made us aware, so that is still credit in
my view.

Thanks,
Shelby