Re: Out of here

2004-08-23 10:29:02
3rd attamped posting ( am I being moderated?)

People - this is not Shelbys first foray into dispute.  Please check out the
links below before replying to any more of his posts.

From: "Jesse Gordon" <jesseg(_at_)nikola(_dot_)com>
Lets say you had joined the list, and Mark didn't know it, and he posted,
and got an autoreply from you which advertised your product, would you say
then that you had spammed Mark?

Previous spam to mail-lists here:-
http://vesuvio.ipv6.tilab.com/pipermail/ietf_censored/2004-February/005905.h
tml
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/overseers/2004-q1/msg00142.html

I'm a bit surprised at your unwillingness to admit that it was spam -- I
can't imagine anybody but a spammer making such an argument,
but since you're in the business of fighting spam, you're certainly not a
spammer.

Other links to various places where he has been.  There's loads more on
google if you want to do your research before replying further.

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=29646&edit=1
http://vesuvio.ipv6.tilab.com/pipermail/ietf_censored/2004-February/005898.h
tml
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/unwelcome-a.html
http://www.windowsbbs.com/showthread.php?s=ee01c2bfc5de79e35f134b70a719411e&;
p=180536#post180536
http://forum.icann.org/lists/stld-rfp-mail/msg00057.html

Remember folks - anyone has a right to defend themselves.  If you don't want
to hear the defence - don't make the attack.

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492