SenderKeys discussion list

2004-08-23 10:27:50
here's the SenderKeys discussion list, people are welcome to
join that.  Unfortunately a lot of recent discussion has
been offtopic and I have received a number of complaints.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 01:22:14AM +0800, AccuSpam wrote:

| >A lot of recent discussion has been offtopic, and I have
| >received many complaints.  If you would like to post just a
| >URL and signup information for your new list, I'd be happy
| >to pass that on.
|
| Thank you.  Here follows.
|
| Meng good luck with SPF.  I will be supporting SPF (obviously), and I urge
you to focus on SPF strengths first and not overstate what it does or
overcomplicate the syntax and use to the point that there is a backlash.  Be
conservative so you can insure that SPF succeeds where it is strong.  You can
build more success for SPF by encouraging other standards to leverage it rather
than expanding SPF (as you are doing with SenderID I presume).  Remember 80/20
rule for success.  If there are any errors about SPF in SenderKeys literature,
do not hesistate to inform me and I will correct them.  Regards, Shelby

http://archives.listbox.com/senderkeys-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200408/0001.html