Re: libspf2 1.0.4 fails compile on Solaris 7

2004-08-23 14:33:52
On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 10:55:09PM +0200, Koen Martens wrote:

It seems like there should be an option to turn IPV6 off, as your older
box apparently does not support it.

Yeah, there are a lot of systems out there that wont support IPV6 if
they are more than 4 or 5 years old.  I can see arguments both ways,
but for the widest level of acceptance, I hope that IPV6 can at least
be left as optional compile-time feature, since such a small number of
places in the United States run IPV6 at this point anyway.

There is a lot of interest in the libspf2 library right now because
the author of Exiscan (for Exim MTA) seems to officially endorse the
libspf2 library in his scanning routines.

Regards,

Dean Brooks
General Manager
IgLou Internet Services, Inc.          Telephone (502) 966-3848 x1124
3315 Gilmore Industrial Blvd.          Facsimile (502) 968-0449
Louisville, Kentucky  40213            E-mail dean(_at_)iglou(_dot_)com