Spam undetectable by SPF (domain reputation) or Bayesian (content)?

2004-08-29 09:46:44
Will the PRA enable me to say this is a forgery?

Because this spam will very likely get through most per-user Bayesian (unless
names such as "Olusegun Obasanjo" are used on future spam runs), and there
isn't a url in the e-mail to correlate.

Doing domain reputation of "sina.com" (or change it to "hotmail.com"
hypothetically) could cause many false positives, and this would apply even if
Return-Path == From.

The only ways I see to possibly catch a spam like this without causing false
positives is to use a much higher degree of cross-correlation (I will not
elaborate).

P.S. the recipient is me personally so no privacy has been compromised by
publishing this spam