Re: Re: DEPLOY: SPF/Sender ID support in Courier.

2004-09-02 07:24:11
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:25:52 +0100, Graham Murray wrote
AccuSpam <support(_at_)accuspam(_dot_)com> writes:

It occurred to me that people (including myself) do not use PGP or
S/MIME signing because it is not automatic to setup and recipients do
not automatically support it.

I believe that some MUAs can automate the process, signing all mails
using either a key with no passpthrase (a very bad idea), reading the
passphrase from a file (almost as bad) or having the user enter the
passphrase and then cacheing it.

The Enigmail plugin for Thunderbird can do that.  I don't know what other MUAs
support it.