RE: Re: DEPLOY: SPF/Sender ID support in Courier.

2004-09-02 07:31:01
I am using the DOM Plugin for mintoff.
Its quite userfriendly but looks a bit old fashioned.
Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of David
Brodbeck
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 4:24 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: DEPLOY: SPF/Sender ID support
in Courier.

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:25:52 +0100, Graham Murray wrote
AccuSpam <support(_at_)accuspam(_dot_)com> writes:

It occurred to me that people (including myself) do not
use PGP or
S/MIME signing because it is not automatic to setup and
recipients
do not automatically support it.

I believe that some MUAs can automate the process, signing
all mails
using either a key with no passpthrase (a very bad idea),
reading the
passphrase from a file (almost as bad) or having the user enter the
passphrase and then cacheing it.

The Enigmail plugin for Thunderbird can do that.  I don't
know what other MUAs support it.

-------
Sender Policy Framework: http://spf.pobox.com/ Archives at
http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss/current/
http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in
Atlanta features SPF and Sender ID.
To unsubscribe, change your address, or temporarily
deactivate your subscription, please go to

This mail was checked for malicious code and viruses
checking, exploit detection, threats analysis and anti-virus for
Exchange & SMTP servers. Viruses, Trojans, dangerous
attachments and offensive content are removed automatically.
Key features include: multiple virus engines; email content and
attachment checking; an exploit shield; an HTML threats engine;
a Trojan & Executable Scanner; and more.

In addition to GFI MailSecurity, GFI also produces the
GFI MailEssentials anti-spam software, the GFI FAXmaker
fax server & GFI LANguard network security product ranges.
For more information on our products, please visit
http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by
GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP.