Re: View from the trenches

2004-09-08 11:27:28
Can you all spell 'wiki' ?

I think by setting up a wiki, we avoid that 'someone' is going to have
to compose something, we can share the composing.

I was already setting up this wiki to combat microsoft-pr at
senderid.metro.cx (tld sub in progress of being registered), if anyone
feels like it can be usefull please use it.

Koen

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 11:09:00AM -0400, terry(_at_)ashtonwoodshomes(_dot_)com