RE: argh ... I wish people would RTFRFC

2004-09-09 10:01:41
But did you get the blue screen of death?
If not, things are getting better!

:)

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Holm,
Mark
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:58 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] argh ... I wish people would RTFRFC

This is a direct cut and paste from the MS wizard output

The full SPF text of the domain's SPF Record is as follows.
v=spf2.0/pra a:123.123.123.123 -all

Note that the domain I entered at the start of the wizard does have an A
recored.  I double checked with dnsstuff.com.  The MS wizard correctly
identified this A record entry, but even though I checked the a mechanism
box, the plain a mechanism was never included in the record.  This last was
true whether or not I entered an ipv4 address in the box included for the a
mechanism.

Mark Holm

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.