Re: spf policy for localhost and false helo of receiver address

2004-09-10 05:34:25
On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 03:21:52AM -0600, Scott Taylor wrote:
come in on the 127.x interface, that one should be easy. For the other
case, a remote machine  announcing itself with a helo of my ip address,
I definitely do not want to accept email from. For that matter, a helo
of any ip address... How is everyone else handling these cases?

I've written a milter that rejects mail that HELO's as my primary or secondary
MX but is not my primary or secondary mx. Works wonders!

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.