Re: MARID Co-Chairs Clarify Concensus Statement

2004-09-14 07:30:35

Guillaume Filion said:
http://www.moongroup.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=2
|> A commented update on the MARID situation!
| Andy posted a clarification of his statement, they are not droping the
| MS patent... :-(

I reckon if you're not going to actually read the article you shouldn't
comment on it? :-)

Seriously... you should read the whole thing.

Arrg, I had read it earlier when it was posted on slashdot.

He-he... it's actually a completely different article from the one posted
on slashdot... ;-)

Good analysis by the way. You're more optimistic than I am, I hope
you're right.

Thanx... I hope I'm right too... I saw some stuff this mornign that leads
me to believe that Microsoft themselves believe they've been kicked to the
curb.

--
csm(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com
Chief Tech and Bottle Washer