Re: Re: draft-ietf-marid-protocol-03

2004-09-26 20:44:28
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004, jpinkerton wrote:

In the long-term, absolutely.  But we're in a kind of race to the patent
office here aren't we? So we need a working system quickly, and the TXT
record already is widely used and works.

Since when did software patents require a working prototype?  Just file
the patent and wait for someone else to come up with a working prototype
and sue 'em.  :0(