Re: Hi

2004-09-29 02:57:07
Şamil TEMEL wrote:
Our domain hho.edu.tr can not send e-mail to @yahoogroups.com addresses.

What do you mean by this? You cannot connect to their mail servers, or your mail is rejected? If your mail is rejected, what does the error message say?

Although i'we added "v=spf1 mx -all" TXT for our domain.
I did it 2 hours ago. will it take some time to be activated?

It's already working:

$ dig hho.edu.tr txt

; <<>> DiG 9.2.3 <<>> hho.edu.tr txt
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;hho.edu.tr.                    IN      TXT

;; ANSWER SECTION:
hho.edu.tr.             3600    IN      TXT     "v=spf1 mx -all"

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
hho.edu.tr.             42639   IN      NS      ns.hho.edu.tr.
hho.edu.tr.             42639   IN      NS      ns.ulak.net.tr.

Also we're using Exchange 2000 there lots of stupid domains in the SMTP Queue? How can i get rid of them? Is it normal?

Can you give an example?

Can you show the headers of one of the mails in the queue?

Paul.