Re: Grant writing volunteer needed for SPF

2004-10-06 11:46:33

Without going into details, I'll advise that you do need to have an
organization structure with registration in appropriate countries where
you're seeking grants.

I'd recommend non-profit corporation either in US, Canada or in Switzerland,
but before this is done a details need to be worked out with SPF community
on this list as to what kind of organization structure it would have (i.e.
how board of directors are elected, who are considered to be members of
organization, etc).

Also lawyer may also be needed for helping to properly setup the
non-profit entity and for sames cases of government grants.