Re: OT - history of SPF

2004-10-07 09:26:18
On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 02:15:07PM +0200, Jeremy Pullicino wrote:
| Meng learns about RMX (Hadmut Danisch, April 2003)
| Meng then learns about DMP (Gordon Fecyk, sometime after April 2003)

i learned about DMP first, i think.

| Meng made SPF out of RMX and DMP in June 2003

mark got involved around oct/nov 2003 and we spent some time
at the hackers conference rewriting the spec.  since then
he's been primary holder of the conch up to and including
his work on the latest round of SPF Classic drafts which are
earning well deserved praise.