I hate to interrupt all this for something practical, but.... we need a concise, easy-to-follow set of SPF instructions in file format - anyone able to help?

2004-10-26 12:06:03
All,

Sorry to interrupt the fun, but, we need a set of "how to set up SPF
records" instructions which are very easy to follow, for (ideally) the
most commonly deployed set-ups (think on both an enterprise and
home-business server level).

Pointing to the SPF wizard and SPF pages doesn't work for this need,
although linking to the wizard *in* the text file would.

This is for widespread distribution - so consider it supporting a push
for further adoption.  It would be distributed by us (at no charge),
but we would *absolutely* include appropriate attribution.

If anybody already has some pages which can be pulled together for
this, or would be willing to pull something together, please contact
me offlist at amitchell at isipp.com.

This is fairly time critical.

Thanks!

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President/CEO
Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy
Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of SJ
Committee Member, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop